Donations can be dropped off at our Racine location, or any of these additional locations. We ask that all donations are cleaned prior to dropping off. Kenosha residents may email for a donation pickup from your home.
What we CAN take:
- Clothing – All sizes from infant to adult.
- Purses and handbags
- Scarves, hats, gloves & mittens
- belts and accessories
- Snow Pants
- NEW Socks & Underwear
- Electronics (TV’s, radios, computers)
- Baby Cribs
- Baby Items (Playpens, pack-n-plays, strollers, bouncers, exersaucers, jumpers, etc.)
- Small appliances
- Large appliances with prior arrangements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos.
- Small furniture (end tables, coffee tables, lamps, etc.)
- Home decor
- Picture frames
- Vehicles & Trucks
- And much more. Email email@example.com with questions on what we can take.
- Pretty much anything except for the items below.
What we CANNOT take:
- Car Seats
- Stained or torn clothing
- Large appliances (can take some with prior notification. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and descriptions.)
- Large furniture (can take some with prior notification. Please email email@example.com with photos and descriptions.)
- Bedding & Mattresses
As much as we’d love to take everything, we just do not have the storage. Please drop off all large donations directly to the Racine location. If you are unsure if we take a specific item, please call us at (262) 333-8414 or (262) 672-6095 before heading out to the store.
If you’d like to be a drop-off location for donations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure all donations are clean and in working order. We can arrange a pickup under certain circumstances. Please email all items to be picked up to email@example.com. All donations must be clean and in working order.